Got to agree with Paul on this. Going to extremes to find these old type
connectors doesn't make much sense. Paul points out a good source and if
you hit your local electrical supply house, with either your original
male ot female plug/connector in hand, they probably would have a very
close replacement. A little hole reaming, if necessary, shouldn't be that
big of a deal. I believe I remember seeing a small selection of these
types of twist-lock connector/plug in either Home Depot or Lowe's.

Pete, wa2cwa