Hi John,

I'm planning to attend and am looking forward to it. Tnx for the warning on being early.

73, John Dilks, K2TQN

At 10:20 PM 10/17/2007, you wrote:
Here is a reminder to all amateur radio operators of a free vintage hamfest
to be held in Davidsonville, MD this Sunday. If you really love old gear, here
is a tip especially for those living in the Mid-Atlantic area. MAARC, the Mid
Atlantic Antique Radio Club has decided to reach out to amateur radio
enthusiasts, especially those interested in boatanchors. In light of this, they are
inviting all interested amateurs to a combined Antique Radio Meet and Vintage
Hamfest. The event will be held at 9:00AM Sunday, October 21st at the
Davidsonville Family Recreation Center, Davidsonville, MD. Davidsonville is located near
Bowie, MD, in the Washington DC suburbs. It is easily reachable via US Route
50 and this connects to the Washington Beltway and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
For you Southerners, US 301 or I-95 are options.