Yes Jim ,

I woke up this morning and immediately got a head ache.

The hosting company 1and 1 is having a problem with the way Apache is interfacing with the MYSQL database. Since AMfone is driven from a mysql database the site is there but the content can't be loaded to the page,

I am in talks with Blaine N1GTU who helps me with AMfone and we are considering going to a root server which does not have this sort of problem.

I am trying not to overreact , We have had no problems for three years. But down time is like being off the air - - Not good.

We are working on it.

Jim Wilhite wrote:
It appears as if the site is down again this morning.

Jim/W5JO