You're correct Bob. It can be a very effective method of advertising and
contain useful information that the reader can relate too. It sometimes
conveys a lot more user information then a long bullet string of features
and specifications. I'm surprised more rig manufacturers aren't using
this type of ad campaign today. My Sunday newspaper had at least three
ads that used a similar format. Ads are expensive; ad managers need to be
creative to get the best bang for the buck. And it clearly states in the
QST ad, that it's an advertisement.

Pete, wa2cwa