Bacon,

I wonder if you could elaborate as to why you think
Rinaldo considers AM a "sore point."

Clearly, the AM community has led the way for many
years when it comes to voluntary coordination to
minimize friction with incompatible modes.

I am sure most of us want to support an IARU voluntary
band plan that, in turn, provides for our activities
and the mode of AM.

Next time you have the chance, ask about his role in
protecting AM in the band planning that took place in
Brazil, which led to the controversy the League's
people caused.

--Paul/VJB