Hey Todd,
  Were we on 80 meters or 10 meters?  :)  The band conditions were
certainly in flux.  You and the NJ, and CO stations were 20db over
here for a good while and then the bottom fell out.

  I heard stations talking to Brian/WA5AM 20 miles from me, and
Ken/KA5RHK about 200 miles away, but couldn't hear them at all.  I
knew things had gotten better when I heard OJ about 30 miles away.

  Really enjoyable QSO's and good to meet you guys on the airways.

73',
Kent/KX5KW