Hey guys,

Please replies to for sale or wanted ads, etc. via private email.
There is no need to send these transactions to the entire email list.
See:
List Rules (must read!): http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html

It is perfectly fine to post your FOR SALE ads or WANTED ads to the
list, but please request that interested parties contact you
privately.

Embed your email address in all emails regarding for sale, or wanted
items so that "reply-to" does not include the list.

Thanks,
Brian / wa5am

On Nov 9, 2007 7:53 AM, Phil LaMarche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Barry,
>
> Please send a check for 30.00 to 4227 Lake Avenue, Palm Harbor, Fl 34684 and
> I'll ship prepaid when received.  Give my your address please.
>
> Phil
>

> Philip LaMarche
> LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
> www.instantgourmetspices.com
> www.w9dvm.com
> 800-395-7795 pin 02
> 727-944-3226
> FAX 727-937-8834
> NASFT 30210
> W9DVM

"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI

Harvard Minor Planet Station (MPC) H44/Cascade Mtn. Arkansas
www.arksky.org