I definitely fit the profile the guy mentioned.  65, next birthday, and
50 years with a license and really enjoy giving guys like him hell.

Get the Viking going stock then modify if you need to.

Congratulations Steve you have made it to the cellar where I live.

Jim/W5JO

Same here. I turned 65 my last, and I am now in my 49th year as a licensed amateur. I hope neither one of us will fall into that "couple of years" category, though.

Ashtabula Bill got a chuckle about a decade ago when I told him about a couple of slopbuckets I overheard in conversation and one of them remarked "Ashtabula Bill hasn't died yet?". Looks like they are still having a long wait. When I work Bill, we still sometimes get a laugh out of that one. :-)

73,

Don k4kyv