At 05:56 PM 11/20/2007, you wrote:
I'm not an old buzzard yet, I just turned 35 this year.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)

I suppose I'm getting there... 58, and licensed for 44 years now, 41 of those as an Extra class licensee... not to mention past holder of a 1st Class Radiotelephone,
and a 2nd Class Radiotelegraph ticket, complete with a RADAR endorsement. Nasty
comments from some punk with a no code "Cracker Jack Box" license amuse me.

As for me, l'll deal with the Old Buzzards anytime; how many of the new generation of "Extras" can put a PL259 on a hunk of coax, let alone design or build a workable
transmitter?

They'll take away my plate modulator when they pry it outa my cold, dead six foot
relay rack!!! <<smile>>

If that makes me an Old Buzzard, then SO BE IT!

Mr. T., W9LBB
AM International Member #811