Mike Sawyer wrote:
Radio Shack....... You got questions, we've got blank stares....;>)

Apparently not in Derby, KS (near Wichita). http://hamradiocentral.biz is the website for the store, that is -also- a Radio Shack affiliate.

I don't get anything from sending someone to their site, but you should go, just to stop the 'stereotypical' bashing of Radio Shack.

Don't get me wrong - I -know- this is an 'isolated incident', where they actually might know -something- and give you an answer (which is more than a blank stare.) When you go in asking THESE guys for a 10uF cap @ 450vdc, they might actually know -something- about the part, and they -certainly- know about HF!

Fuzzy/W5FZN (long time sk) said
"ya pays yer money, and ya takes yer chances!"

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope, is like driving your car at night, without headlights. (K4KYV)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR