If it wasn't for the ARRL exposing the BPL interference issues and taking
the FCC and the BPL companies to task about the interference and
noncompliance to current FCC rules and regulations, a number of amateur
radio geographic areas definitely would be in worst shape today regarding
BPL.

Pete, wa2cwa