From: Geoff/W5OMR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 7:51 am
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Subscribe to the ARRL ?

David Knepper wrote:

Steve, read my email.  Perhaps, a mass mailing to the League rather
than the use of email would be more effective.
It is so easy to delete email but at least a letter has to be opened!

It DOES? Generally, if I know what it is, there's no need to go through
it twice.. I toss it, unopened, in the trash.

In today's technologically advanced age of communication, e-mail and fax
are the preferred ways of business communications.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,

-Geoff/W5OMR