Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] fs/ft: Eimac 4CX250B - Unknown Condition

The tube may be fine, but unles you KNOW that, its likely not.
I guess lots of these were used in broadcast service, and when
they started arcing over, they were pulled and thrown in a box
for sale at the hamfest.

I know I bought a lot of them at fests for very little, and 99%
wont work more than a few transmissions before arcing.
The new ones have been in for years without problems...

I was getting 3cx800's as pullouts and 80% of them were useless also.

Brett
N2DTS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>