I have a HP Laserjet 3200 AIO printer.

I had to stick ferrite beeds and toriods on every connection coming in or out of the machine to quiet the hash it threw across all the bands including my police scanner.

you may have to put snap on beads on all theA/V and power cables

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Macklin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Part 15 Devices

How do you know it is out of compliance? There are measured radiation
limits. Every one of the new entertainment devises that has a remote
controller have a microprocessor that runs all the time unless the device is
unpluged. You can get radiation off the cables. unplug all the cables and
see what you get.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,