Jim Wilhite wrote:
I have a question. Suppose you have a Part 15 device in your home that you suspect does not meet the standards of that part although certified as such, what choice do we have in the matter?

Jim,

I think the key phrase is "rotsa ruck"! But for what it's worth, detailed equipment authorization submissions and test data can be found at the FCC Office of Engineering and Technology website -there's a search tool at https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm

73, Bob W9RAN