To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Building

Chuck,

No pictures as of yet. I've got a Harris 4KV power supply for plate power.

I'm looking at developing bias supply(s) for the 4-1000a, and driving it OTHER than GG.

I figure I can get a better rig by doing so.

Bob - N0DGN

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Got any pictures of that 4-1000A lashup?

I've been collecting parts for a 4-400 amp and hope to start on it in January when the temps get a bit cooler in the shop.

Have a DX-60/HG-10 just waiting to drive something.

73
W4MIL
Chuck
Palm Coast, FL