I've been thinking . . . again . . . about a modulator for the push-pull
VT-127A rig.

I have all the parts from the KW modulator I used with the push-pull 450TH rig
I built many years ago, so I could rebuild it.

I don't see anything wrong with using a big modulator with a small RF deck, but
perhaps some of you fellows can point out the pitfalls.

I know that I'd have to adjust voltages to match the loads, but that appears
doable.

Any comments?
73,
Barrie, W7ALW, DN36au,