-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geoff/W5OMR
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 6:56 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Crystal Mic Elements

John Coleman wrote:
> Does anyone know if someone is making and selling the cartridges for the
> D104.

I thought we went thought all that, a few years ago, and Otis bought a
few (several?) Crystal Element cartridges.

Does he have any left?  Time to go visit the Ancient One, anyway...

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR