Hi All, I was refereed to a website that is full of BA gear for sale. They call
themselves "Nationwide Radio & Equipment sales'. I have never seen so much
collector quality gear in one place before. The section on National receivers
is incredible. Along the way there are a lot of D-104's and even some brand new
Astatic elements, several Johnson 122 VFO's, and on and on. Most of the stuff
seems priced well, and a few items like a Johnson Viking 500 and a TMC GPR-90
are on the high side to my measly budget. Then there is a Viking II CRC and B&W
5100 that appear priced well.

I have no connection to the guy selling this stuff,

Jim
JKO

http://www.marketworks.com/StoreFrontProfiles/default.aspx?sfid=86409