I am thrilled to report that I have my R&Rd BC 610 E
putting out lots of RF (about 370 watts) into a 50 ohm
Cantenna dummy load.

I am experiencing some slight "spitting" and arcing at
built in antenna relay. I speculate that that spitting
is due to inadequate loading or RF transfer from the
final tank coil to the dummy load. I am feeding the
dummy load directly through coax connected to the two
feed through insulators on the output.

I would appreciate recommendations regarding a
coil to the antenna. Will installing a C2 from output
to ground tune the reactance out of the feed line and
facilitate loading the dummy load better or loading
the Coax feedline to the antenna??

I would appreciate the benefit of your "actual
experience or knowledge" to assist me in interfacing
this BC 610 E to a feedline. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW