Hi Joe       K5PML survey

  Use 75m AM mostly   some 40/20  cw  ssb
  Antennas are dipole (50 ft) fed with 450 twin lead and a 40/10 beam on 50 ft
tower  RG 213 to beam   Use homebrew antenna tuners   2 operating stations
  Transmitters include Johnson Valiant, Viking 11 with vfo, BC 610F, Gates BC
500T, Hallicrafters HT-9  - - Receivers R-388, 75A3, SX-24  Transceivers
TS820S and FT 101.
  Operate early mornings  7/10 hrs    but spend most spare time restoring or
repairing BA ham equipment.  I'm not much of a conversationalist
  Retired and 76 yoa   Been in electronics all life   Got ham ticket in 1957

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It would be nice to know what each of us is using for equipment and antennas,
and so on. I encourage everyone to participate in a survey, and I will
volunteer to collect your replies and report to the list, with statistics and
such.
Please reply to the list, or to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] If you have more than
one (transmitter, antenna, etc) please reply regarding your "main" equipment.

What is your favorite band (80m, 160m, 40m etc)?
What kind of antenna (dipole, vertical, etc) do you use?
What type of line (open feeder, rg59, etc) do you use for feeding of your
antenna? Do you use a transmatch or antenna tuner?
Do you use a separate transmitter and receiver, or a transciever?
What times and days of the week do you operate?
Average amount of time per week occupied in ham radio?
What do you enjoy most, the technical (building, repairing) or operating?
And last but not least, any comments!

Thanks for participating in the survey.
Joe N3IQA