From: "AirRadio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:39 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] AM Trans Atlantic QSO's

This morning at 05.50 GMT there was another great trans Atlantic opening
where stations from Malta, Netherlands, France and England had an AM QSO
with stations from the USA on 3705 khz. also attempts were made to AM QSO on
1843 khz. Join in the fun get your BA's fired up, I made it with an ART-13 &
dynamotor/ BC-348 barefoot with my inverted V doublet.  73 Max M0GHQ