-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Duke, K5XU

Thanks to those who offered great information about using various noise
canceling systems.

Today my power company was at last able to speak directly with the owner
of the home where my noise is originating.

The home owner and I were able to determine which breaker causes the noise to disappear. He's checking to see what is connected to that breaker, and
said he would call me back "soon."

While the problem isn't fixed yet, at least there is dialogue.

Mike Duke, K5XU