All
Thank you for participating in my little ad-hoc survey of AMers.  I will copy
the results below.  For those responers who responded openly to the list, I
thank you and since everyone has already seen your comments, there is no need
for me to copy them.  For those who responded to me directly and not to the
list, then i will honor your trust and not publish your comments.  You are free
to list your comments yourselves, of course.

We had 22 responders.  The favorite band was 80 meters, the favorite antenna
was a dipole.  I was surprized that the favorite feed line was ladder, not
coax.  Most people use a transmatch, and the vast majority use separate
transmitters and receivers.  Most activity takes place in mornings or evenings,
and on weekends.  Most of us spend 4 to 10 hours per week on the hobby, and
another surprize was that two thirds of respondents prefer technical work to
operating.

Total Responders  22
Favorite band
160     6