My comment has always been, "You can teach a monkey to send code, (in
fact that is what one researcher did to see if he could teach them
language) but if you want the Ham License to be exclusive then make it
a technical knowledge test with essay questions, design questions and
few if any multiple choice questions."  Monkeys cant pass a design
test.

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."