-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of A.R.S. - WA5AM
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:10 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] (no subject)

I've seen no subscription request from this person, and the requests come
nearly daily.  I admit anyone so long as they give me their call sign on the
submission form, and even those who don't, I email them privately for their
call.  We don't blindly subscribe anyone to the list.

Have him email me privately so I can find out what results he has been
getting, and how he is attempting to subscribe.

Brian / wa5am

On Feb 7, 2008 4:18 PM, Phil LaMarche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jack, K4KCC, [EMAIL PROTECTED], has been trying to subscribe for a
> week or more with no response.  He's a big AM guy who is new to
> computers.  Can some one subscribe him to the list.  Please.
>
> Phil
>

> Philip LaMarche
> LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
> www.instantgourmetspices.com <http://www.instantgourmetspices.com/>
> www.w9dvm.com <http://www.w9dvm.com/>
> 800-395-7795 pin 02
> 727-944-3226
> FAX 727-937-8834
> NASFT 30210
> W9DVM

"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the old
To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
word unsubscribe in the message body.