The complete index for all QST articles (from 1915 on), all QEX articles,
and all Ham Radio Articles is available on the Member's part of the ARRL
web site. You can search to your heart's content. Another index is FBTO,
which covers roughly the 40's to about 1991/92.

Re-scanning all those old issues to 21st century scan quality, converting
to PDF type files, etc. probably would time comsuming and costly and
probably not much "bang for the buck" in return for them. But, hmmm, I
now have apparatus that will allow me to scan at high quality, 50 sheets
per minute, and save directly as a pdf file. Maybe I should make a sales
pitch.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com