What happened is that Brian moved all the people on the AM Radio list over to the new list.

Immediately people started complaining about being subscribed automatically.

So he unsubscribed everyone to let them do it themselves.

So to join the list you will have to do so yourself

Like Ricky Nelson sang in Garden Party, "you can't please everyone, so you have to please yourself".

Jim/W5JO

Moderator

So...if we got this digest, we can assume to be subscribed, even though we didn't subscribe to begin with , or unsubscribe, even though we got both the subscribe and unsubscribe notifications?