You have to go to eBay and enter the item number in the search field to see the pictures.

I am not sure, but the transmitter looks like a high power RTTY transmitter. I can tell you the metering is for almost everything in it. Can't tell what types of tubes are there, but it is 73 inches tall and weighs approximately 300 lbs. About the same for the receiver.

Highlight the numbers then copy them to the eBay search function.

Jim/W5JO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Tonne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I suspect someone could help if we knew how to access
a photo or SOMEthing to give us a clue!

- JimT