From: Bob Bruno - K2KI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net  <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:13 pm
Subject: [AMRadio] Recapping a DX-100

Hi everybody,

I recently had a DX-100 fall into my lap. Cosmetically it is immaculate
inside. Outside needs a little soap & water but there are no scratches
or wear marks. AND... No hack jobs or "extra" holes drilled into it. It
came to me with the enclosure too.

My questions:

1 - Has anyone created a "recap/mod" kit for this? The radio needs a
recap plus the mods that are posted on the Intraweb. :-)

2- Any good sourced for tubes?

3 - Are there any suggestions as to what the caps or other key
components should be replaced with? (modern day equivalent)

Thanks for reading this...

73, cul...

Bob de k2ki