Ok. I'm confused...

/"Despite our efforts to monitor the site regularly, these problems persist. These have included postings for guns and 'personal' ads. Our staff that administers this service has deleted items and notified the 'poster,' only to find the ad back two days later, placed in every category. We are spending a disproportionate amount of staff time dealing with this matter; it is no longer worth the cost of maintaining the service when other online services have been established to handle the specific need for online person-to-person sales."

/WTF??? Has any of you seen these type of ads in any of the other online forsale/swap reflectors? I haven't and I subscribe to a number of them. Here are just a few.

AMSwap
Forsale/Swap
Ham4Sale
Freebay (Not really ham)

Plus all of the "specific" reflectors which have "For Sale" ads at times.

These reflectors are maintained by one or two persons FOR FREE and they don't seem to have any problems with this kind of posting. And if they do see them, they are handling them and they are not closing the reflectors down as a result. And the league had a "staff that administers" the service?

Pure Bull-Crap!!! GROW UP ARRL!!!

73...
Bob de k2ki