would you know who this guy is who makes the attenuators. Thanks for the other ino.

Joe K4TR
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] EF Johnson Attenuator

There is a ham who makes a more robust version of the Johnson Attenuator for $60. plus shipping.The Johnson will dissipate 30 to 35 watts.So I would imagine $50. and up(Johnson collectors would pay up) for it. Just my opinion.
                                   Joe W4AAB
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Dube" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>