Has anyone had any experience with leaky oil filled capacitors?  I have
several I have been going through and a couple have slight leakage around
the terminal.  I know the oil could possibly have some kind of no-no
properties, but I am more concerned with the mess they make.  Has anyone
ever used JB Weld or epoxy to seal the terminals?  The capacitors check out
just fine under heavy load, but I don't want that gook all over the
transmitter and I fear if it were to short out it might make a real mess!

Any suggestions?  I'm too cheap to just throw them away.

Thanks,

Rick/K5IAR