I think 1930Kc has been discussed as a place to hang, too.
A few years ago I ordered up several crystals, 1885, 1930, and one more
(unremembered). This summer in connection with W3R I'll be spending time
planting some radials and hoisting a mast for this coming Fall/Winter season.
The static now setting in really undercuts the pleasure factor for 160. I'd
recommend 40m daytime and 75m evening to tide you over.  Hope to work you.
Paul/VJB

www.qrz.com/W3R/