Hi Bob, thanks for posting about the RCA.
The pictures show a transmitter that has NOT been messed in, very much. I base
that on what looks like an intact wiring harness and only a handful of modern
spade lugs on visible terminal blocks. Years of undisturbed dust also tell  me
there was no catastrophic failure that may have caused this transmitter to be
put out to pasture. No evidence of fires inside, either. For retuning to 160,
75 and maybe as high as 40, the tetrode 813 might make the move more easily
compared to a triode like an 810 or an 833. But I'm not familiar with the drive
and tank circuits in the RCA to know how much re-configuration might be needed.

I hope it finds a good home.
--Paul/VJB