Larry, That sounds absolutely georgeous, please send me a pic sometime if you have a digi camera. they are really nice looking tubes arn't they., I would imagine the plate supply is around 5kv or thereabouts, the 250TH in my BC-610 is a pretty nice looking beast as well, gives a lovely rounded AM signal that everyone comments on. 73 Max M0GHQ

Yes!

Just last weekend I acquired a beautifully-constructed grounded-grid amplifier from the estate of John Rollins, W1FPZ, using (2), count them, two, 6C21s. I did not, however, get the plate supply with it - that went to someone else, as I have no room for it. It's a single-band amp for 15M, but would easily convert to other bands. It's constructed breadboard-style on a wooden base covered with an aluminum groundplane. John was a real craftsman and engineer, and even homebrewed the hypersil-core filament iron.

Someday I'll fire it up, but right now it's sitting on the top of a 6' rack just sitting pretty and providing mood lighting for the shack!

73,
-Larry/NE1S