I deleted the repetitive posts as one instructed me I should do some time
ago.
----------------------
I always enjoy your prose as it relates to the ARRL.

As far as pre-meeting disclosure (i.e. we're going to meet with the FCC;
subject BPL) or advance notice that it's going to take place, I
personally see no point that all members need to be aware of these types
of meetings. Any formal changes in our rules and regulations as a result
of these discussions, are generally put forth by official proposals that
are subject to a review and comment phase before they might become law.

However, if you review the latest ARRL "Minutes of the Executive
Committee", you will notice a number of on going activities between the
ARRL and the FCC, and several other organizations, on a number of
different topics which are all related to amateur radio. I applaud the
ARRL for continually pressing the FCC and other organizations for
resolutions to problems that effect the amateur radio frequencies and
amateur radio communities.

The Minutes, in case you don't know where they are:
http://www.remote.arrl.org/announce/ec_minutes_485.html

Pete, wa2cwa