I forwarded the message to AM Swap.
Joe W4AAB John Lawson writes:
(copied to boatanchors)

Recently I got in a few Boatanchor Items - among them is this cute little Knight (Allied Radio) 50 Watt CW transmitter - 80-40-20-15-10 - single 807 final. It is in pretty good cosmetic shape, copper chassis and case, a few very minor dings - panel is good, some screws missing here and there. Not a junker or a 'shed special'. The 5U4 was broken; I replaced it. The 6AG7 and 807 are as-received.. It had several broken wires from the front panel switches to the chassis coils - whoever originally built it didn't leave much slack. Also the Grid/Plate switch was (I think) replaced, the plate wires were reversed. Probably all the work on the switch caused the broken wires - a couple of which were just not obvious... anyway it's working now - I have a 40M rock in it and it tunes and loads, making about 35 watts at '200' on the (awful, undamped) Shurite meter. I have a classic J-38 key mounted on a small piece of masonite to throw in... it'll be just like Jr. High SChool in 1962... ;}

I have some digital pix I took that I can send if you wish - I have downloaded the two-page description and schematic from BAMA (as jpegs) and a printout of that will also be included. Asking somewhere in the $75 range: re-live your Novice years again, minus the zits and the orthodontia.... Will pack obsessively and ship to the US ONLY. Paypal is preferred - or MO or cash or maybe personal check (with FBI/CIA/TSA full backround scan). :) PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO ME, not back to the whole list.

Cheers
John KB6SCO
Carson City