Hi Jim,

Those part numbers you quoted --- as well as the general shape of the
tower --- sound an awful like parts of am old Delhi Antenna Towers-brand
tower that I've had for some 27 years here...!

Indeed, I use one to elevate my Hy-Gain TH3 Mk 3 yagi: 48', self-supporting,
with a taper from wide at the base, to narrow at the very top. Each
individual section is 8' long, too...

The part numbers that I have on hand here are similar to those that you
quoted, but slightly different: ex., the individual factory part numbers
used in my 48-footer are DMX7 (bottom section), through to DMX2T (top). Your
part numbers may well be indicative of new numbers assigned to Delhi
products as a consequence of Wade Antennas purchasing the company awhile
back.

Both outfits were / are Canadian-based, here in southern Ontario. Click onto
this website for more dope on Wade:

http://www.westernequipment.com/Docs/DMXN%20Announcement.pdf

I hope this helps! The old Delhi's were VERY rugged systems --- I couldn't
be more pleased here with mine...and judging by what's on the Wade Antennas
website, they're even better now...

Good luck, Jim --- I hope this helps you...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ