Howdy all,
I have just acquired a Valiant transmitter, and upon opening the case, have
found that the HV plate transformer is missing. According to the schematic and
parts list, it should have a 760VAC-0-760VAC secondary at about 500mA.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might find one? I'll appreciate any
help.
The LV DC choke and the modulator tubes are also missing, but I figured I
needed to find the HV xfmr first.
73, Jim, W5COA