To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 1:47 PM
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] Low Power AM?

I've read the posts, thank-you all. From my aging memory I believe Bob is
right on target, and yes, rtty can go and go and go. I try to keep the
finals happy. I worked at one am station where the finals were so bad we
tuned up by color...management was a bit "thrifty"....ok,CHEAP!

George wa8sco

Pete - I wholeheartedly agree, EXCEPT that MANY RTTY transmissions are
are images.  Those CAN be very long - way beyond "old buzzard
transmissions".  Hence my surmise that reducing drive would be the
wisest method.

Bob - N0DGN