From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Bob Peters
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 2:09 PM
To: 'Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur
Service'
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] License Classes, Dumbing
Down, etc.

Awwww Come on Phil... That is a copout... I know
you to well that what you put your mind to do you
do and do it well...All you need to do is start
taking an on line test deal and do it and do it
and you will pass it..
HAM RADIO ON LINE... Costs about $50 and you will
have your Xtra in no time flat... And I approved
this ADD  LOL

Bob W1PE