From: Peter Markavage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun 11/30/2008 2:45 PM
To: awextra
Subject: IARU Region 1 Meeting News Item

Reference news item:
http://www.remote.arrl.org/news/stories/2008/11/29/10474/?nc=1

The revised Region 1 band plan chart for 40 meters is shown, which was
defined on page 9 of the IARU Region 1's  final minutes. However, you
omitted the items on page 10 of the same minutes which further clarifies
the chart. The items include "Sideband Usage", "Definitions", and
"Notes". Without these items, the chart doesn't tell the whole story and
will, most likely, lead to confusion and concern.

Pete, WA2CWA

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:09:45 -0500 "Keane, S Khrystyne, K1SFA"