Thanks for the comforting words Al!  We sure appreciate you, and as I
mentioned, best of luck and an early Happy 65th!

I look forward to hearing your 20V on the air soon!

73
Brian / wa5am

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Al Waller <k3...@qsl.net> wrote:

>  Don't panic guys, QSL.NET is merging with QTH.COM this will be an even
> bigger and better site. I am approaching my 65th birthday and it is time
> to let younger minds continue. There will NO change in any list other than a
> small outage as we move the data from Delaware to Lansing, Michigan.  Scott
> KA9FOX has an established track record with his QTH.COM site or I would
> not have gone this direction.
>

> HNY to all  and I will have the Collins 20V-2 on real soon.
>

> Al K3TKJ

"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the old
dawg"/K5BAI

My website: http://w5ami.net
wa...@arrl.net