Hello,

I looked at both sites, and here is what I noticed:

The "New" Rochester Hamfest is being put on by the Rochester Amateur
Radio Association.

The "New" Rochester Hamfest is recognized by the ARRL, listed by the
ARRL as the only Rochester Hamfest on that date, and is the site of
the ARRL Atlantic Division Convention.

The "Original" Rochester Hamfest site is displaying 2008 information,
with the notation that 2009 information will be given "when it is
Available."

The "Original" Hamfest is on Friday and Saturday.
The "New" Hamfest is on Saturday only.
So, you could go to the "Original" Hamfest on Friday,
and the "New" Hamfest on Saturday.

A little history:  The Rochester Hamfest was the largest hamfest in
the eastern US.  Before last year's Hamfest, a large part of the
original fairground location was sold, and the formerly giant flea
market was relocated into a much smaller space.  Attendance was poor,
and many hams thought that the Rochester Hamfest was finished.

The move to a new location with space for a another giant flea market
is a wonderful thing.  Now we can once again look forward to more
great Rochester Hamfests.

73, Bruce WA8TNC