That's a big reason why I do almost exclusively CW. AM will wait
until I get my Dad's (W5JHJ SK) Globe Champ 350 going here at my
shack. Thankfully, CW seems to be beyond the extremely limited mental
abilities of the tertiary syphilitic cretins that hang out on the 75
m "hate" SSB frequencies.

Kim Elmore, N5OP