Thanks to the many, many folks who requested the repro S-meter face I came up
with for my NC-303 receiver.

Hopefully my individual return emails this morning got to all of you OK.

If not, let me know and I'll re-send it to you.

I cannot take credit for the amazing software that I used to build it.

The program has an S-meter template that I modified to suit my needs.

If you want to try to make other meter faces, the FREE TRIAL version of the
software can be found at: http://www.tonnesoftware.com/meter.html .

It took me a while to work thru it to get what I want, but once you get the
hang of it, it worked GREAT!

73, Bill, w0ng