We were talking Friday night about the idea of making a compilation video to
show AM stations and how they sound. Here's an attempt.

Ideally, several of us in a good solid signal QSO could record our own
transmission and reception, and we could "compile" the segments with
transitions that would show an operator as he speaks, and then how he is heard
at the other end.

Any of today's point-and-shoot JPEG cameras can do the job. This, for example
was shot with a Canon A720IS. A good sized memory card (minimum 2Gb, preferably
4Gb) could capture several old buzzard transmissions and receptions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNtIzVm6lZY