I'm in the process of trying to bring back to life a Gonset Communicator. It
is the early one with only one xtal socket in the front I'm not sure if this
is what you call a communicator or a communicator one. It is the 6 meter 12
volt version. I have a schematic for a 6 volt version but find it different
in many areas.  For instance the one I have uses a sub minature peanut tube
a 6BG7 and a 9T8 tube in the reciever. At first I thought the 9T8 tube was a
mistake but it may be used because of the filament voltage in series with
the 6BG7 tube. What I could use is a good copy of a schematic for my
version. I have tried BAMA but for some reason I can never down load
anything from that site. I do notice they have a six meter version listed
but not sure if this is the correct one.

Any body got one? I will pay costs.

K6KWQ Dick
 Amps by "MORE POWER"