From: RICHARD GEORGE <k6...@msn.com>
To: Old Tube Radios <boatanch...@theporch.com>; amlist
<amradio@mailman.qth.net>; gonsetar...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:01:38 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] decals

I'm restoring some old Gonset gear and need to replace some of the worn white
lettering that has seen better days.
Does anyone still sell decals or dry transfer lettering?

I would prefer full word lettering for electronics over individual letters

I can create my own decals on the computer but not in white.

K6KWQ  Dick
amps by "MORE POWER"